"Want To Learn How To Sail Like
A Pro? Follow These Sail Boat Plans!"
*FREE For A Limited Time*
If you’re interested in sail boating then this could be the most important message you will ever read.
From The Desk Of: James O'Dowd
Since you’ve found this website I suppose it’s ok to let you know… “I’m very keen on sail boating” The truth is, I’m always on the internet looking for the best information on how to sail boats. That’s what led me to put this website up. Let me explain…
While surfing around the internet, I stumbled upon something so fantastic that it immediately got my attention… In fact, I discovered something sooo amazing that at first I thought it was "too good to be true" like most things are.
You see, a few months ago, I was doing some research on Larry Eisinger one of the most well-known and respected sailing expertsin recent history. I noticed that most of his work was available and accounted for with the exception of one of his most important pieces of work,‘Sail Boating’.
Well, this got me curious and so I started digging a little deeper; I started to send off a few emails asking questions, but unfortunately every road I seemed to head down was a dead end… until a couple of weeks ago that is…
By a stroke of luck, I emailed my story to one of my favorite site’s webmasters… as it turned out he had an old copy of this difficult to find book - it was right under my damn nose.
After numerous emails I finally got him to mail me his copy.for more than I’d like to tell my wife about – if you know what I mean.
I Uncovered One Of The Most Important Sail Boating Manuscripts Of All Time....
Even though it was first published in 1959 this book has the best sail boating information I have ever seen.
In the 4 chapters here’s just a snippet of what you’ll learn:
- About boating terms and what they mean...this will be very important if you're considering building your own boat.
- And see some unreal photo's that will help you understand what the terms are.
- What the three types of hulls are and which one might best suit you. Different hulls perform in certain ways and are designed to make the boat handle in a certain way.
- Which rig and why...just as hulls rigs will perform in a certain way, and will match a certain hull. Learn how to match a rig with the right hull.
- The reasons why the sailing boat gets propelled along...and how you can utilize the best performance for your boat.
- Why we go aboard...and how you should conduct yourself on someone else's boat. This is quite different to say, "getting into a car".
- How to set sail and understand why the weathervane is so important. You'll learn exactly how to do this properly.
And there’s loads more…
At this point, you might be wondering how you can get your hands on a copy…
Well here’s the good news.
After doing even more research (I told you I was a boat sailing enthusiast) I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission to republish Larry Eisinger’s complete work on this website.
Because boat sailing is my passion and I want to share it with as many people as possible. Believe it or not, I’ve decided to do something completely unheard of these days. I’m going to let you have this amazing manuscript for nothing.
It’s FREE… Yes 100% FREE
Now you have no excuse for not being able to make or choose a sailing boat and start sailing and have an enormous amount of fun with your family and friends
So without any further adieu, let’s get started...
CLICK HERE TO READ THE INTRODUCTION
Boat Dock Bumper
Ship Model Kits
Boat Owners Manual